Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Tutorial - How to Make a Homemade Smoke Bomb

Go down

Tutorial - How to Make a Homemade Smoke Bomb Empty Tutorial - How to Make a Homemade Smoke Bomb

Post  GLaDOS Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:31 am

How to Make a Homemade Smoke Bomb
Smoke bombs are useful; commonly used in war zones. But there are some other recreational activites they may be used for such as airsoft, paintball, special effects, holidays, or for fun. Millitary grade smoke bombs are virtually impossible and surely legal to obtain. However, you can make some with materials that can be easily obtained. However not as practical and much cruder in grade, it will still get the job done. The method I will explain is the simplest method. This information is for educational purposes only, and should not be attempted. I take no blame for any issues encountered.

The guide starts here. The materials you will need for this project are:
Ping pong balls - You need about 4 for a small one, and 10 for a large one. Anywhere inbetween works. You can get 10 for about $1 at Walmart.
Tin/aluminum foil - Just enough to wrap a ping pong ball
Scisscors
A heat source - lighter or matches

Start by getting one ping pong ball, and making a small hole in it. You can poke a hole in with scissors, a pen, or some kinda of tool. Once you have that done, set that ball aside. Next, cut all the other ping pong balls up into little pieces that will fit inside the one ball you poked a hole in. Stuff all the little pieces into that ball. Next, wrap it in foil. Now, take it to a well ventilated area such as outdoors. Hold a lighter or a match under the bottom of the ball. After about 5 or 10 seconds, the plastic will smoke and create a plume of smoke. There are several videos of this on youtube. But for 10 dollars, you can buy about 100 ping pong balls which will create a pretty huge smoke bomb. The smoke is toxic, so only light it in a well ventilated area like I said.

GLaDOS

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum