Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Who is getting SWTOR when it comes out?

5 posters

Go down

Who is getting SWTOR when it comes out? Empty Who is getting SWTOR when it comes out?

Post  Masscaliber666 Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:34 pm

I made a guild in SWTOR and I need at least 3 people of whom are pre-ordering the game to join it before December 20th. Make a reply if you are interested.

Masscaliber666

Back to top Go down

Who is getting SWTOR when it comes out? Empty Re: Who is getting SWTOR when it comes out?

Post  Zonitrol Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:32 am

Alas my dear boy, I cannot. Unfortunately, you see, I am but a lowly beggar of games, and enterer of raffles (via steamgifts.com), and cannot afford such luxuries as video games by my lonesome. This predicament is quite severe in nature; and thus, any kind souls who would be willing to donate a game to this poor man so he doesn't hang himself would be considered saints in the church of Zonitrol. They would even be mentioned on my Steam profile bio, the most coveted of all spaces which holds words.
Zonitrol
Zonitrol
Admin On Servers
Admin On Servers

Back to top Go down

Who is getting SWTOR when it comes out? Empty Re: Who is getting SWTOR when it comes out?

Post  Masscaliber666 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:44 pm

Zonitrol wrote:Alas my dear boy, I cannot. Unfortunately, you see, I am but a lowly beggar of games, and enterer of raffles (via steamgifts.com), and cannot afford such luxuries as video games by my lonesome. This predicament is quite severe in nature; and thus, any kind souls who would be willing to donate a game to this poor man so he doesn't hang himself would be considered saints in the church of Zonitrol. They would even be mentioned on my Steam profile bio, the most coveted of all spaces which holds words.
Why don't you get a job lazy ass.

Masscaliber666

Back to top Go down

Post  Zonitrol Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:38 pm

I do have a job. I kill all of the niggers that wander into my village. I don't get payed much because I live in what you Americans would refer to as a "poor country", and all of the niggers realize that they will die if they come near my village.
Zonitrol
Zonitrol
Admin On Servers
Admin On Servers

Back to top Go down

Post  Masscaliber666 Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:24 pm

See what you do is you sneek into a villager's house at night, kill them and paint them brown.

Masscaliber666

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicSnipe Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:54 am

Surprised

SonicSnipe
Admin On Servers
Admin On Servers

Back to top Go down

Post  DoctorWho Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:11 am

I just realized nobody cared about the word "nigger" being called out..

______________________________________________________________________________________

Who is getting SWTOR when it comes out? Doctorbanner
DoctorWho
DoctorWho
Admin On Servers
Admin On Servers

Back to top Go down

Post  BLAH Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:51 pm

I might get the game, but idk.
BLAH
BLAH
Admin On Servers
Admin On Servers

Back to top Go down

Post  Masscaliber666 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:19 pm

You should make an account on swtor.com then join my guild. We're called The Warriors of Science. Then you should pre-order the game.

Masscaliber666

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum